1. The main memory of a computer can also be called
(1) Primary storage
(2) Internal memory
(3) Primary memory
(4) All of these
(5) None of these
2. Computer software can be defined as .....
(1) the computer and its associated equipment.
(2) the instructions that tell the computer what to do.
(3) computer components that act to accomplish a goal.
(4) an interface between the computer and the network.
(5) the interaction between the computer and its database.
3. When speaking of computer input and output, input refers to
(1) any data processing that occurs from new data input into computer.
(2) retrieval of data or information that has been entered into the computer.
(3) data/ information that has been entered into the computer.
(4) the transmission of data that has been entered into the computer.
(5) Both (3) and (4)